Transparency – visibility of the development process to those responsible for the outcome.
Scrum Master – project manager that is responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices and enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
“The… ‘relay race’ approach to product development…may conflict with the goals of maximum speed and flexibility. Instead a holistic or ‘rugby’ approach – where a team tries to go the distance as a unit, passing the ball back and forth – may better serve today’s competitive requirements.”
– Hirotaka Takeuchi
and Ikujiro Nonaka
Scrum is an agile process that allows us to focus on delivering the highest business value in the shortest time.
|Basic Training||4 hours|
|Advanced Training (Exam + Certification)||2 days|
|Train the Trainer (Exam + Certification)*||2 days|
*requires completion of the Advanced Training
- How not to lose the “relay race” of product development?
- How to make teamwork transparent and effective?
- What is “sprint planning” in a project?
- How can Scrum drive your company to success?
- How do you evaluate the performance of a Scrum team?
- How to define your sprint goal?
- How to scale the Scrum?